Kentucky Artisan Exhibit Opportunities
Large Format 2-D Works
January 13 - April 30, 2018
About the Exhibit:
"Reveal" will showcase large format 2-D works by one Kentucky artist in the Center's lobby from January 13-April 30, 2018. This exhibit provides an exhibition opportunity for Kentucky artists whose large two-dimensional works cannot be accommodated within the center's regular retail spaces.
- Artists must be over 18 years of age and residents of Kentucky. Up to seven works may be submitted for consideration.
- Works selected must be delivered to the Center and picked up at exhibit end.
- We are looking for large format 2-D works created no earlier than 2015, no more than 50 pounds in weight, and with at least one dimension (height or width), no smaller than 4 feet, or no larger than 8 feet.
- Submission deadline Dec. 2, 2017
Works must be for sale and will be consigned with the artisan receiving 60% of the retail price when the work sells. Works leave the exhibition when purchased and the Center may ask for replacements if available.
Dec. 2 Entry application and images due or received at the Center
Dec. 9 Jury results sent to artisans
Dec. 12-16 Works must arrive at the Center (delivered)
Jan. 13, 2018 Exhibit Opens
April 30 Exhibit Closes
May 8-12 Works picked up by artist
How to Enter:
To enter, submit a completed entry form, an artist biography or statement and images for each entry. Images must be of the actual works that would be on exhibit if selected.
- Images should include one overall image and if possible one detail image per entry.
- High quality color photos or digital images will be accepted.
- Digital images must be in JPEG format, at least 300 dpi, and submitted on a CD or E-mailed
Exhibit prospectus - HERE.
Entry Deadline - Dec. 2, 2017
Entry form - HERE.
Request more information by E-mail or by calling 859-985-5448, ext. 230
MAIL ENTRY FORMS AND IMAGES TO:
Kentucky Artisan Center at Berea • ATTN: “REVEAL” • 200 Artisan Way • Berea, KY • 40403
E-MAIL ENTRY FORMS AND IMAGES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org